4.03.2007

Okay....

I had someone else's eyes confirm what I saw, and it is definately a boy!


<--------Here's the crib bedding I've ordered for my new addition....
It's called "Sammy the Frog". I loved this one (along with two others), but what sold me was having just a little bit of blue mixed in with the green and white. The others I was looking at were more gender neutral. It has the cutest little froggies on it with dragonflies! So, so cute! I can't wait for it to get here!

Now for names...
We've decided to incorporate Chris' dad somehow in the naming process. He passed away unexpectedly 4 months before we got married (so I guess it's been 5 years now). His first and middle name is Robert Quitman. Okay, I can't do the Quitman thing, but I'm thinking about using Robert as a middle name. But then, would my dad be upset if we didn't use his name somehow? That's the dilemma. His name is Harold Andrew. It's obvious which one of those names I would use as well.

These are the only two name combos that I've come up with so far:

-Gavin Robert Dickens
-Andrew Robert Dickens (would call him Drew Dickens)

I have plenty of time to decide, and I'm sure my mind will change a few times between now and September, but what do you think?

4 comments:

ashkaitnjakesmom said...

I like both of the names!! I love the bedding too!

Angie Morris said...

I love Andrew Robert...I think Drew Dickens is just the cutest!!! Good luck on deciding :)

Sonia said...

I love the names Gavin and Drew. Congrats on the new baby :)

Misty said...

very cute names. another boy you going to try again for a girl? :D