10.22.2007

6 Weeks

Oh my goodness! Drew will be 6 weeks old this Wednesday! Time is flying by so fast already. That's the one thing I've noticed about having TWO kids. The time flies by twice as fast. I guess it's my hormones getting back in order, but I've been tearing up alot lately just looking at Bryce and thinking "When did he get so big?". He's always been my baby and now he's growing up to be quite a handsome little man.

Drew has grown SO much! His little face has filled out and he's in the beginning stages of chubby cheeks. We're going to Portrait Innovations this Wednesday to get some pictures made and I'll post those when we get back. It's such a difference from the newborn ones from my previous post.

5 comments:

Angie Morris said...

Wow 6 weeks already!!

Big hugs to mama!

Jacy said...

Oh my goodness! I can't believe he is 6 weeks old already! He is such a cutie, I can't wait to see the new pics :)

Margie said...

I can't wait to see your pics! Did you go to the new one at the Avenue?

Riki said...

Can't wait to see the photos!

Kate said...

Oh wow.....I can't believe how fast he has grown!