11.12.2007

My 8 week old



This is the beginning of your second month Drew! You just keep on growing and changing everyday. You're officially out of size "newborn" clothes and into 3 months now. Your smiles now come with squeals and you love to have conversations with me and daddy. I switched to bottle feeding exclusevily last week since I started back to work last night. It's alot of work pumping and feeding, but I'm doing it all for you baby! You're still sleeping great! Daddy is finally able to get you to bed at night without my help. You go to bed around 10pm and like to wake up around 4 or 5am for a bottle, and then back to bed until 8 or 8:30. I hope you keep this routine for awhile!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Wow, 8 weeks ALREADY???? I can't believe how quickly it goes. Glad he's doing so well and glad the pumping is working for you. Hope work is going well.

Margie said...

He looks so differentfrom when I last saw him! What a cutie :)