12.03.2007

New Pics of the Kids






We had some fun with the camera the other night. The boys were all grins, so I decided to snap some pics of them. It's not often that Bryce is WILLING to hold Drew!

We're slowly getting ready for Christmas. The only shopping I've done this year is online. It's pretty sweet let me tell ya! You don't get the instant gratification of buying it that day, but you also don't have to fight the crowds with two kids (one of which is begging for every toy in sight!) and you get the anticipation of a package arriving! Can't beat it in my opinion!

Bryce's birthday is this month also (5 days after Christmas). We went to Publix last week and let him choose a cake. I was shocked when he picked the Star Wars cake! He's obsessed with SpongeBob these days, but I guess Darth Vader is pretty cool too. He only has two more weeks of MDO left before Christmas break. Hopefully I can keep him as entertained as they do!

Drew started LAUGHING last week! My chunky-monkey is only 2 1/2 months old and he will just giggle at his bouncy seat, mommy and daddy. He's also been having a major drool-fest. I never remember the slobs coming this early with Bryce. Hopefully teething isn't in the near future!

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Awww, cute pics! So sweet about Drew giggling. Funny about the cake, kids always seems to keep you guessing. Wait until he changes his mind the day before you pick it up. lol

Unknown said...

adorable pics..Drew has the cutest smile

Riki said...

what cute photos!!!