2.18.2006

My NEWEST guilty pleasure....


Yep, my Ipod Nano. Who knew that a little piece of technology the size of a credit card could be so great. I never knew that I needed one until Chris got it for my birthday. This little gizmo has been the biggest treat that I've gotten in awhile. I've always loved my music and usually burn more CD's than I can keep up with. The Nano has been the solution to all of my problems! I never leave home without it. The accessories that come with it....OH MY!!!

I'll have to say that I'm pretty ecclectic when it comes to my music taste. My playlist has a pretty broad selection. Since I take it to the YMCA with me religiously, I have alot of booty shakin' music on there (of course). But some of my faves are:

Sheryl Crow: Perfect Lie
James Blount: Goodbye My Lover
Purple Ribbon All-Stars: Kryptonite (I'm on it)
Anna Nalick: Breathe (2 am)

5 comments:

B said...

Join IA - Ipod Anonymous with me... LOL!

Michelle W. said...

those are so cute!

michelle

Sonia said...

That's the only electronic gadget I haven't found myself saying "I really need that". lol.

BTW...I'd love those recipes...queensonia2001@yahoo.com

tracie said...

I love the mp3 player. I got one for my birthday last year. Woo hoo one of the best gifts I have ever received. did you get the car attachment as well. It is the freaking best.

have a great day
tracie

justem said...

I am addicted to my ipod... :)