2.28.2006

I {heart} Travis and Sarah!

I've been totally sucked in by this season's Bachelor. I don't usually dig this show that much. I don't like the idea of playing with people's emotions, ya know? That's just a hurt that can't heal. But, it must've been the hometown connection that drew me in. Oh, and Travis....he's not so bad looking himself!

I didn't like Moana throughout the show. Almost everything she said to Travis sounded like something from a Hallmark card. Creative editing? Maybe. But I felt HORRIBLE for her when she got dumped on! I really think she thought she had her man. Poor girl! I wonder how she's coping?

Sarah seems like your typical southern girl. Kinda reminds me of myself. Whatcha see is whatcha get. I'm sure she has the "depth" that Travis needs in a relationship, and I wish them well. I can't wait to hear some updates on Nashville's new First Couple! Move over Keith and Nicole!

3 comments:

Michelle W. said...

I never saw the show, but everytime I see him I go ah... That's one good looking man.

Michelle

Anonymous said...

ditto for me. he's way too cute and i love that he picked sara. i just got a nano also. fun little thing.

Anonymous said...

I so agree! I love the two of them together and can't wait to see if they make it in the Real world.