11.28.2006

Are you a planner?

It's kind of ironic that I'm blogging about this since I just finished my "hit list" for this week. Yes, I need a plan. I need guidance. I need an organized way to utilize my time or I'll waste it. I need lists to stay focused. It just seems like I have so many random thoughts going through my head that if I don't write them down, I'll forget. You know how when you're walking through the house and you see something that needs attention (cleaning, moving, etc), well for some reason, if I don't write that stuff down I'll just forget. So, here are a few things on my list:
-put up Christmas tree and decorations
-address Christmas cards
-order more gifts online
-wrap presents
-clean out my purse
-get my class stuff organized
-find some outfits for upcoming parties
-pay bills
-fold laundry and put away
-work out
-color my hair
-print out titles for the store
-shop for all of these babies that are coming in the next few months!
-return clothes to Carter's
...and I'm sure more will accumulate as the day goes on.

Do you use a planner in your daily life?
Do you have the need to write things down/make lists etc?
If you do, does using a planner enhance your life? if so, how???
Share your thoughts on organizing your life.

1 comments:

busymomof3 said...

I do have a planner and I use it alot! If it's not written down, it doesn't get done. I'm just too scatterbrained!