11.17.2006

T-minus 7 days

Until Black Friday!!! I'm so psyched about getting out in the madness this year! I went last year with my mom and sister. It's hard to do all of my shopping when we had to go places that they needed to go to as well. I'll be flying solo this year, and hopefully I'll be back home with a majority of the Christmas booty by 10am! That's my goal anyway....

So, I cannot BELIEVE Thanksgiving is less than a week away now. I'm a little sad because my sister will not be coming home. I can't remember how long it's been since I've seen her. Probably close to two months now. She moved to Charlotte, NC for work and doesn't come home that often. She's offered to fly me out there the first weekend in December. I'm thinking that I should go, but the mother in me feels guilty about leaving the family behind.

There's not much on the plate for us today. I'm so glad to finally see the SUNSHINE!!! And I'm glad to have today off! One of my co-workers had a death in the family, so I've shuffled my schedule around to help out the past three days. I've also had a hell week of call. Too much to gripe about here.

1 comments:

ashkaitnjakesmom said...

I'm so jealous you get to shop black friday!!!! Have a blast! A trip alone to see your Sister sounds great!!