12.19.2006

I've been tagged!

I've been tagged by Laura

So here it goes:

Favorite Christmas Movie: Christmas Vacation

Favorite Christmas Song: Rockin' around the Christmas Tree

Favorite Christmas cookie: I like the peanut butter cookies with the reeces cups in the middle...don't know the name...

Favorite Christmas gift ever received: my son

Least favorite thing about Christmas: the anticipation of it all and then how quickly the day is over (I liked your answer Laura)

Where would your perfect Christmas be: Right here at hom

Favorite part of Christmas: the look of excitement on the kids faces

Favorite Christmas Decoration you own: anything with a snowman on it!

When do you put up the tree?: usually the day after Thanksgiving.

Do you wear "holiday" sweaters/sweatshirts/t shirts?: no, I did see some really cute ones at Old Navy this year, but I didn't get one

Now, I'm tagging Lisa and Kristen!

0 comments: