5.16.2007

More Domestic Things...




I've been piddling around the house lately, and I guess I've been watching a little too much HGTV during the day. Here are a few projects that I've done around the house this week.

I re-painted my kitchen a couple of months ago this golden straw color, and I just had the 4 metal squares hanging on this blank wall. I went by Lowe's and picked up a quart of paint for $3!! It was an OOPS batch that was mixed the wrong color, but it worked for me! Now the metal squares don't seem to get so lost.

I have also gotten into these "wall words" from uppercaseliving.com. I have the "welcome" on my front door. I absolutely LOVE IT! I haven't seen any of these on any other houses yet, so it excites me to be doing something different.

The "bubbles" quote also came from uppercase living. I put it in Bryce's bathtub up close to the upper edge, which explains the crappy picture. There's alot of natural light coming in from the window above the tub right now and my flash kept reflecting off the tub.

But anyway, I just thought I would share what all I've been up to!

3 comments:

busymomof3 said...

I'm going to have to check that website out! I never watch HGTV, but I obviously need to start. LOL I LOVE what you've done! You have such a beautiful home and you constantly amaze me with your decorating talent! It's gorgeous!

Roxy said...

I love your taste girl!! I'm going to an uppercaseliving party on the 27th and can't wait to see their stuff in person.

Unknown said...

I love the bath tub idea! Wish I was more talented.