5.14.2007

Painted the nursery!





I finished painting the nursery this weekend! I was very excited to have that done. It makes it seem more "real" now that there will be another little one around very soon.

I did something I've never done before....I painted the ceiling! We have "stomped" ceilings in our house, and sometimes the starky white gets to me, so I decided that I would experiment in the nursery. I painted the ceiling a light blue and carried that color down on the wall about 16 inches. The rest of the room is a light green which I LOVE! I was nervous about the green color thinking that it might be a little too overwhelming, but the blue seems to tone it down a bit.

Now onto my favorite part...ACCESSORIES!!! These painted walls are a little too bare for me!

1 comments:

busymomof3 said...

Love the color on the ceiling! The nursery is looking so cute!