8.10.2007

Almost 36 Weeks!




Here I am! Large and in charge! Some of my friends threw me a shower last night to help welcome Baby Drew! I had a wonderful time and got lots of baby goodies. I was so excited to bring everything home and find a place for it in the nursery. I can't believe that I'm nearing the end of my final pregnancy. In a way it's bittersweet. I'm having awful hip pain when I sleep, lots of heartburn, not much energy, and THE HEAT!!! I think it's three times hotter to a pregnant woman than it is to one that's not. But it also makes me sad that this is the last time I will get to experience these things. Only I could feel my baby's first kick. Only I can tell when his active times are in the womb. Only I can have the wonderful bonding experience that a pregnant mother has with her baby. I just have four more weeks to go, so I'm going to suck-up the complaining and enjoy it while it lasts!

1 comments:

busymomof3 said...

You look marvelous darling!!