9.02.2008

Back to the doctor


I'm taking Bryce to see Dr. Eastham in the morning now matter what. These are his tonsils...taken just a few minutes ago. He doesn't have a fever or even act sick. The only reason I thought to look at his throat was because he was talking weird today. His tonsils have been this big and red since atleast the end of May. They have big pits in them, which from what I've read, means that is scarring from chronic tonsillitis. He also has about 8 or 9 enlarged lymphnodes in his neck that have also not gone down since May. I'm afraid of what the doctor will say, but I think they should definately look better by now.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Poor thing. At least he feels well. keep us posted.

Shannon said...

Wow, poor Bryce! Glad he is feeling okay though. I hope you get an answer soon.

Angie Morris said...

Hope he is ok and hope "the boys" stay out of trouble with Ms Ruby LOL

Jacy said...

Glad he isn't feeling bad. That is crazy! Hopefully you will get some answers ASAP. Let us know what the doctor says

Margie said...

Poor little guy! Let us know what the doctor says!