10.01.2008

well I did it

I've done the unthinkable! I registered for a class that will certify me to be a Zumba instructor. I have tossed this idea around in my head for a few months, and when I got wind of a class in Brentwood I just went ahead and signed up. I'm so excited (and just about as nervous). I don't see myself teaching classes on a regular basis, probably more like a substitute teacher. I did find out that if I get on the sub list at the Y then our membership is FREE! The class is two weeks from this Sunday, and I'll be looking for some students to practice with!

Oh, I almost forgot! Here's the latest with Bryce's throat...
His tonsils are still big. He's started talking weird again, so I made him an appointment to see Dr. Goco in about 3 weeks for a second opinion.

4 comments:

Angie Morris said...

WooHoo! That is awesome girlie! My friend teaches Zumba and if I wasn't such a chicken about looking like an idiot I'd try it :)

Shannon said...

Love the costumes, especially the shark. So cute!!! I've never tried Zumba, but have heard awesome things and would love to be your guinea pig anytime.

Jacy said...

That is awesome Monica!!!

Unknown said...

You can use me as a student. You know, you will have students at all fitness levels. (wink).

Congrats and the costumes are adorable!!