12.30.2008

oh gawd! warning:TMI

Well, I've been sick. Deathly sick. I've never had a "kidney" infection before, but now I can say I have and I wouldn't wish that on anyone. I've had my share of "bladder" infections, but this one spread to my kidneys. I went to the doctor on Friday after peeing some blood (TMI, I know) and I had one of the nastiest infections they had ever seen. I couldn't walk, I cried when I hit bumps on the drive over, and I was on the verge of puking from all the pain. I'm on day 4 of Cipro, Lortab and phenegran and my pus and blood infested urine seem to be back to normal! What a week for us sickies!

4 comments:

chandra said...

Sorry you've been so sick, sounds miserable! Glad you're on the mend.

Margie said...

That sucks! I am glad you are starting to feel better :)

Shannon said...

Wow, sorry you've been so sick! Glad you got some meds and are starting to feel better!!

Unknown said...

glad your feeling better. Sorry you had a rough time.