1.02.2009

Project 365

The last week or so I have been hearing about a kit from Creating Keepsakes called Project 365. The concept is to have some sort of snippet of your life everyday for 365 days, most of that being pictures. I started thinking about this concept and decided that I am going to give it a whirl. The kit that Creating Keepsakes is putting out looks nice, but I decided that I am going to do my own thing and use up some of the stash that I have already. It is probably a good thing since the kit went on sale yesterday morning, the CK website crashed and there are lots of unhappy people that didn't get a kit. It sold out before lots of people could even get the page to load to order one. The whole thing was a mess.

Hopefully this will help me get some of my scrapping mojo back. I just don't have the time to scrapbook the way that I used to. I would spend a lot of time and effort on one page to highlight ONE picture...two if I were lucky. Plus, I never have been diligent on the journaling aspect, which is a big chunk of this project. I started with my first picture yesterday, that pretty much summed up the entire holiday for us :)This is the D-man and all his clingy-ness. Poor thing. He's got a little sniffle and this was his reaction pretty much every time daddy or mommy sat him down.

1 comments:

busymomof3 said...

I read about that on the CK forums too girl..and I'm with you, I'd rather do my own thing. I just can't seem to stay consistant with the project 365. I've started it about 3 times..loland never make it past week 2! And I definitely need some scrappin mojo, I got so bored with it. Let me know how you do with this, I need some inspiration..or a good kick in the pants! LOL