9.28.2009

It's officially fall break!

Yipee! I will still get up about the same time everyday, but it is going to be so nice not to have to rush around to get Bryce to school every morning. Drew will still be on his normal schedule this week. His preschool follows the traditional school schedule and Bryce is on the year-round schedule. That means that I better take advantage of the two days it will be just me and Bryce. He has requested the zoo one day and the movies for Thursday. I may sway him from the movies to either bowling or Adventure Science Center.

Drew's 2 year well check appointment is this morning, so we're going to visit the good 'ole doc and of course treat the kids to Julia's afterwards. I'm really in the mood to decorate for fall too, so I need to drag down the old decorations and see what I've got!

0 comments: