3.01.2006

What a day!


Well, first of all, today was BEAUTIFUL! It got up to almost 76 degrees here! I would always be a happy woman if the weather would stay like this. I was ready to start gardening. That's one of my biggest mistakes. I always plant at the first sign of spring, and then we end up getting another big frost or snow. But, that's me....impatient.

Bryce and I spent the day cleaning and playing outside. He's in this phase where everything's "mine", and he wants to "help, help". So he gets the swiffer. It's just right for him, and he doesn't feel left out. Now, if only I could teach him the correct way to work it. Oh well, as long as he stays busy I guess.

This is my man! I had to take this picture after he went to get his hair cut. FINALLY! Chris went almost three months without a trim. He was going for the Patrick Dempsey look, but it just wasn't happening (speaking of PD, he'll be on Barbara Walters tonight ;)). This is the most handsome look for you, honey. Freshly trimmed with my "barely beard".

LOVE YA!





So, I'm enjoying yet another season of American Idol. What I don't understand is why they have to show an episode three nights a week? I don't usually watch that much t.v., but I find myself rushing around five evenings out of the week just to be ready to enjoy my shows. Yes, I'm addicted!

1 comments:

Bonita Rose said...

raises her had, another totally addicted IDOL fan here, I am with ya!!!
Can't wait to hear the guys sing tonite.. hopefully they will be better than the girls were... I didn't think they did very well.