2.16.2010

Still in the game!

I'm hanging in there! Weight loss has been slow, but definitely in the right direction. I'm at 2.7lbs and 2.3 inches lost for the month of February. I'm dealing with the monthly "bloat" and I just feel so gross and icky.


I have had the best workouts last week, and this week will only be better. I made a conscious effort to go to more zumba classes, even if they were in the evening. I just burn SO many calories that it's crazy to get on the treadmill anymore!

I took today off as my rest day, but here are my eats....

B - muscle milk, banana
S - 1 egg + 3 whites, arnold sandwich thin, coffee w/skim milk
L - California Wrap
S - grapes, string cheese, diet coke
D - teriyaki pork stir fry
S - apple, pb

3 comments:

Unknown said...

you are doing great

Anonymous said...

Where did you buy your sausage at? Thanks!

Monica said...

Anonymous - I found it at Kroger, but I have seen it everywhere! Check out where the hotdogs are. They are about the size of brats.