1.07.2011

Waiting on Monday

I am now officially at the opposite end of the spectrum from December 16th.  I was ready for Christmas break...anxiously awaiting the arrival of "all day pj day" and sleeping in.  Today, it's over.  I need a normal schedule.  The KIDS need a normal, structured schedule.  They are sick of being here with each other and the fighting has begun.  I, myself reached my breaking point, when after all day on my feet, finally sat down to read a book...and "MOM!!" exploded from upstairs.  I had enough.  Mom had a Grade A, certified Hissy Fit!  It's another looong day for me since Chris won't be home until almost 7pm.  These days seem to be the hardest, especially after working my tail off the past couple of weeks.  I feel better just letting it out, and I'm going to try my best to enjoy the weekend.  Time is precious, I know.  I've said it myself, but I have lots of things I've been trying to focus on.  Monday will be welcomed here by all :)

3 comments:

chandra said...

We're there too...now if the weather will only cooperate!

Julie said...

I hope your Monday is all you wanted it to be...not sure since we have all this snow :)

Fatir manise said...

Do not forget to visit my blog yes