5.12.2006

Cellphones...love 'em

Cellphones.
Personally I don't think I could live without mine. There are so many things that I love about it. First of all, I can SEE who's calling! I don't have Caller-id on my home phone. It's so convenient to have when I'm on the go so I can call when I'm running late or I'm lost. It's my "camera" when I forget the real thing at home. It stores everyone's phone numbers for me, and will even dial them upon my voice request.

The con in my cellphone that I currently have is that it's a little outdated. I think we've all dropped it our fare share of times, and now it drops our calls. Sometimes the person on the other end can't hear what I'm saying, so that makes me think that the mouthpiece is messed up now. But a new one is in our near future. We're Sprint customers, and our contract is up on June 1st. If we renew, we get $150 towards a NEW phone!


Ideally this is what I would like to have...
------------------------------->
but Sprint's version of course. I love the razor phones! I would love to have a pink one! But Sprint's only comes in black. Maybe if I got a pink one, Chris would get his own phone!

Yep, that's right. We SHARE a cell phone! It used to work out well for us pre-Bryce. We worked the same shift, at the same hospital. We always went everywhere together. Now, we don't work together, I'm usually gone somewhere during the day, and he's impossible to get intouch with at work. We go separate directions a lot of times, and his friends are calling when I have the cellphone, and vice-versa. I'm petitioning for another cell phone!

0 comments: