5.02.2006

Long time, no blog

I can't believe it's been almost a MONTH since my last post! Where does the time go? We've been very busy landscaping around my place. Got the spring fever ya know! I have been loving our weather lately. But today....looks pretty yucky. Actually I'm kind of glad. I need to do alot inside the house today, and this way it won't be so tempting to be outside.

Well, last weekend was convention here in Nashville. I went to the Opryland Hotel for a little bit on Friday morning. It seemed alot bigger this year than last. But, I actually didn't spend that much money! I got out of there about $40 lighter, and that was including lunch! I'm a big doo-dad freak (aka embellishments), and there were a couple of booths that had some pretty cute clips and such. Now I just need to sit my bottom down and do something with all of the supplies that I've been hoarding for the past few months. I mean, I have UNOPENED packages of QuicKutz dies!

During convention last weekend, Amy Totty and Kelli Collins (aka Bazzill chicks)came to my LSS!!! It was a real treat to meet them! I took two classes from them at the store (I'll try to post pics later) and I adore their style. So simple, but yet so chic. I'm really regretting not making enough time to sit down with them and really pick their brains for ideas :( But, such is life. I have a toddler and a 3rd shift job. My energy has been kaput.

I've also been in the process of re-organizing my scrap area (for the hundreth time). I took "before" pics, but I don't want to post those until you can also see the "after" pics. It's a shame how messy that area can get.

Just wanted to leave you with my favorite photo that I took recently. This is Bryce at the "Fun Factory". He was so apprehensive at first, but that kid cut loose and was having a ball! I still crack up when I look at this!

0 comments: