6.27.2006

Meet the newest Tastefully Simple Consultant

It's me. I signed up for it. I love their products so much that I couldn't NOT be good at selling them. I hooked my mom on their products, and I think that she alone will help me meet my quarterly quota. But, if anyone is thinking about having a party, re-ordering or knows of anyone who would like to have a party, please keep me in mind!

If you'd like to check out the web site you can find it here: Tastefully Simple. All the products and descriptions are there, along with pricing. I'd be more than happy to send you a catalog if you'd like one.

My favorite product so far would have to be the Garlic, Garlic. (It's also sodium free or weird stuff in it) Although I haven't tried one yet I didn't like.

Not surprising since I'm crazy for garlic and put it in most everything I make. (So good in mashed potatoes) It also saves me from having to chop garlic all the time if I don't feel like it. Even still, sometimes I use both to add another level of flavor to whatever I'm making.

On Christmas Eve, I made 2 dips in literally about 3 minutes. I made one with the Onion Onion and the other with Spinach & Herb. (Each bottle of spice can make up to 7 cups of dip)

In 2 separate bowls, I mixed together 2 tbsp. of the spice, with 1/2 cup sour cream and 1/2 cup mayonnaise. Let them chill for about 1/2 hour or so and they were ready. So easy and delicious.

Here's just a sample recipe of what all can be done with the products. If you don't like seafood, just leave it out and follow the rest of the recipe.

Howlin' Crab Dip: Drain 1 can of crab (you can use imitation as well or other cooked seafood) mixed it with about 2 tbsp. of Howling Horseradish spice, (some Garlic Garlic can also be added, but is optional) 1/2 cup mayonnaise, 1/2 cup of sour cream, 8 oz. package of cream cheese and about 3/4 cup of cheddar cheese together. Cover and bake in a preheated 350 oven for about 20 minutes until heated through and bubbly. Serve it with little French bread toast rounds. Yum.

The spices can be used in or on food, to make a sauce or great dip, whatever. They also carry breads, soups, salsas, dips (the raspberry is supposed to be awesome) crackers, pretzels all sorts of stuff. Along with some seasonal items.

Everything is so versatile with the goal in mind to make life tastier and easier for the everyday or gourmet cook who may or may not want to spend time in the kitchen. Cookbooks are available to use as serving and meal suggestions. Free recipes are also posted on the web site.

Another nice thing they carry are the gift packs. These make wonderful treats for family and friends - or yourself. Especially if you're planning to order say the Garlic, Garlic, Bacon Bacon and Onion Onion. If you buy them as a gift pack, you get them at even better prices. My realtor friend buys the gift packs to make up gift baskets with the spices and breads to hand out to new homeowners as thank you gifts.

The products are great for new Mom's and Dad's. You can give them a gift pack to make throwing a meal together a breeze while adjusting to their new schedule. And what a great way to throw a party, baby shower, snack, or any kind of get together quickly and easily without getting totally stressed out.



Parties can be done a number of ways:

Have a book party and collect your orders.

Invite people over for a party. You'll receive samples of the products to serve & let allow people to try the products before they order so they know just how good they really are. You could also bring your samples into work, to someone's party, shower, friends house, etc. to help spread the word and get you even more orders.

Whichever way you choose to do it is up to you. Orders will be added up once the party is closed and you could be eligible for free products and gifts!

If you don't want to have a party at all, no problem. Just contact me. I'll place the order and send it to you. Once my web site is up and running, I'll be able to accept your orders there too. Whichever you prefer.

The web site should be really helpful and convenient for you since you'll be able to place an order at any hour of the day. Say you realize you're running out of the Spinach & Herb mix. Go to the site & order a bottle - it will be shipped right to your door.

Either way, there's never a need to place a huge order.

I'll be putting an order soon in case you need something.
Samples should be available soon! Let me know if you'd like me to send you one.

As always, thanks for your interest and support. Extra special thanks to those who've already ordered and/are planning a party!

{{{{HUGS}}}}

4 comments:

Riki said...

OK, wow Monica! I would host a party sometime if you want but all of my friends are from the playgroup so I have to know if they want to come to one. Guess Andrea will be a little sad to our group leave but I will happily order from you from now on.

Kristen said...

You rock! I was wondering how long it would take for one of us to cave and become a consultant. LOL. I will definitely let you know when I need more goods.

ashkaitnjakesmom said...

I'll definitely come to a party if you have one!! It's been a while since I've gone to one. I do still have two boxes of bread and some of the dessert things :)

Monica said...

Actually Andrea was the one that persuaded me to do it! She's now selling something called "Taste of Home" and she likes it a lot better than Tastefully Simple, so I think she's trying to phase that out.

I may have an open house kind of party in the next month or two!