6.23.2006

VaVaVa VOOM!


****edited to add pics***I'm not good at taking these of myself ;)
It's amazing how GOOD I feel about myself after I get a haircut. I am OBSESSED with my hair. It has to be just right, look perfect, or I will pull it up on top of my head. Well, it's been on top of my head alot since my last haircut. For those of you that don't know, my hair is super THICK and therefore has a mind of its own. I've had the same "hair chick" since I moved to Murfreesboro almost seven years ago. She's sweet, and a good friend, but man has she just butchered my hair the last two times it's been cut. I didn't know how bad it really was. I thought it was the humidity causing the frizz and "rat-chewed ends" of my hair. I even tried switching up my hair products...yep, forked out some $$ for good shampoo and conditioner. I could STILL never get my hair to feel right! I spent way too much time working on it everyday. I went to ADORN salon here in Murfreesboro, and boy did AMIE fix me up! My hair feels so healthy, and she managed to salvage it without chopping it all off. I've been a walking billboard for her since! I went to my mom's house last night to show off my new do' and she's taking my little sister out there today! I'll try to get some pics up at some point today...I just look like crap right now :)

5 comments:

Laura said...

I'm so glad you like your hair. I told you she was good...I know you really didn't believe me 'cause she's my daughter...but she's REALLY good! Can't wait to see the pictures!

Kristen said...

HOT DAMN! Lol. You're hair always looked great to me...but then again you've seen mine at the Y. :) I like the new style though. Rock on!

Laura said...

Looks FAB!

busymomof3 said...

I LOVE it!! I've always thought you had the best hair! Whenever I think of how I want my real hair to look, I think of you! You are beautiful!

ashkaitnjakesmom said...

Looks hot girl! :)