1.31.2006

AHHH....Sheryl Crow Rocks!!!



Yep, I was there last night. Me, my best friend, and Sheryl Crow at the Ryman. It was a last minute offer that the tickets were given to me. I can't believe I actually hesitated about going. She rocked the house last night. Out of the many artists I've seen perform live, she's the only one who sounds better live than on the radio. After the concert was over, my friend and I decided to go up to the stage, in hopes that she would come back out for a "meet and greet" with the fans. Well, that didn't happen, but I did end up with one of her guitar pics and a playlist from the show. I can't wait to get some of her music uploaded to my nano!

3 comments:

Deanna- yep Dee-na said...

Yay for you! that is so cool! : )
did u see her man there? lol
That's a page to scrap for yourself!

Michelle W. said...

how cool! tfs

Michelle

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to say hi!!! Glad you enjoyed the concert!