1.22.2006

Rain, rain go away!

It has rained in middle Tennessee ALL weekend! And to beat all, it's such a COLD rain. YUCK! I wish that I didn't have to get out in it, but like the money-hungry mom I am, I signed up for 24 hours of call today at the hospital. Lovely....I got awakened by the sound of my beeper. It's almost like scraping fingernails down a chalkboard! Eight hours down, sixteen to go!

I'm so excited!! I'm planning a girl's trip to Scottsdale, Arizona the first week of April! I really hope everything works out. I have approval from hubby ;) and the PTO request is in! Next step, plane tickets baby!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great to meet another TN scrapper!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like your girls trip will be much needed! Have fun!

Becky said...

Have fun on your trip!! I'll be leaving for FL in 1 week and 1 day :)

Sonia said...

Monica...I didn't know you worked (outside of being mom/scrapbook store).