1.16.2006

Meme challenge #18

This week [Jan 16th] we are taking an exercise from Julia Cameron's The Sound of Paper.

The artist soul thrives on adventure. Many adventures require that we muster the courage to be a beginner.

List five things you would love to do, if you didn't have to do them perfectly.

1. If I didn't have to do it perfectly, I'd try opening up my own coffee shop.
2. If I didn't have to do it perfectly, I'd try competeing in a triathalon.
3. If I didn't have to do it perfectly, I'd try modeling.
4. If I didn't have to do it perfectly, I'd try singing.
5. If I didn't have to do it perfectly, I'd try professional photography.

6 comments:

Michelle W. said...

I'm with you on the coffee shop one!

Michelle

gloria said...

singing! Yes, that's a good one!
I couldn't do the coffee shop...I'd drink all the profits!! LOL

Great list!

Unknown said...

Mmmmmm...coffee. Imagine all the free coffee!! Thanks for sharing. :)

Kari said...

Great list. I'd like to do all of those too!!

Becky said...

I just started blogging last month, fun, hey? Love your list!

tracie said...

That is cool about the triathalon sp.. I would be so supportive to anyone trying to do that one. It is amazing to see the dedication it takes to achieve that goal.

If you do decide to do it. I wish you a world of sucess.

have a great day
traci