1.24.2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!

I'm officially the big "2-7" today. YipEe!! I don't really have anything big planned today, since I feel like I ran all over the country yesterday. Bryce had his post-op follow-up appointment yesterday at Vanderbilt. We had to be there at 8:30, which I should've known would be impossible. Traffic going into Nashville on a rainy morning is horrible! Plus the construction around the hospital that rerouted me from my usual streets and turned me around. But on the upside of things, Bryce's ear is healing better than expected! No more surgeries in his near future. Thank God! OH!! I seriously contemplated walking through the ER while I was at Vandy to see if I could spot Dr. Stork (aka "The Bachelor"). I wonder if they have any patients that fake symptoms just to get in there to see him??

Hubby and I have lined up a sitter for tonight, and we're going out for dinner! It's been so long since we've been out alone together, I can't even remember the last time!

9 comments:

Adrienne said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Thanks for stopping by my blog! I subscribe to the mag! But I "THINK" HL carries them!!! Check out their site....
www.scrapbooktrendsmag.com

Sonia said...

Monica! Long time no see! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

about my altered letter: Just glued the paper to the letter. LOL.

justem said...

Happy Brithday :)

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your birthday! (And the sitter.)

Wendy said...

Happy Birthday to you!!

Michelle W. said...

happy birthday girl!!!!!

Have lots of fun

Michelle

Jana said...

Happy Birthday! I hope you have a nice night out!

Stacy said...

Happy Birthday!!! I hope you had a great night out!!!

Deanna- yep Dee-na said...

had no idea the bachelor was at Vandy! Hmmm.... that is interesting! Sorry to hear about your sons ear. Mine had to have tubes at Christmas time a year ago. We are thankful to have no more ear probs now.