1.30.2006

Monday, Monday

I'm prepping myself for a long, hard day of housework. It needs to be done, and I'm sure I'll be glad when it is. Since I'd rather be scrappin', here's a little fun from the 2peas website before the real work begins!

List top 5-10 strength of yours as a scrapbooker.
1) I like to think I'm pretty good at mixing and matching different paper lines on a page.
2) I'm never afraid to try new techniques.
3) I save those scraps! You never know when you might need them!
4) Dragging out the old stuff and making it new again :)
5) completing layouts! I usually seem to get atleast one layout finished a week.

List top 5-10 weakness of yours as a scrapbooker.
1) I'm a paper hoarder! I buy all the cute stuff, and never have any pictures to go with it.
2) ORGANIZATION!!! Big-time lacking in this area!
3) I don't get out enough to crop with other scrappers
4) Journaling--I'm always reluctant to journal on a page for some odd reason?
5) Quickutz- This is a recent weakness....I've been buying dies to no end....

4 comments:

B said...

great list - I too need to prep for housework and actually do it.... good luck with that one!

Deanna- yep Dee-na said...

Hi Monica! I stumbled on to your blog in Gen. Scrappin. Had to lol because I was like- dude! i finally meet someone else from M'boro here! lol : )
Yay! so cool!!!!! We sound soo much alike. Must meet you sometime ... We usually crop quarterly at Belle Aire Baptist. I of course complete much more at home when I can... with preschoolers! Great blog! I'll bookmark ya! Great to 'meet' you!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing!

Michelle W. said...

I love your list! I think that's funny how so many of us is sucker for products, sales, etc. lol. I think scrapbooker = big spenders

Michelle