8.05.2006

18 days and counting!!!!

Until I'm heading out to LA to see the Dr. Phil show!!! This will be my first trip ever to Cali and I'm so excited! It will also be my first talk show experience (I will be in the audience...not a guest...LOL!). I didn't realize how picky they were about dress code, etc. These are a few "guidelines" that we got:

What do I wear?
We ask that everyone dress in business attire. A pants suit and blazer is appropriate, as it does get chilly in the studio (65 degrees!). Please DO NOT wear any white or beige clothing, elaborate patterns or jeans, as they are not preferred for the camera.

Can I take a picture or get Dr. Phil's autograph?
No cameras, recorders, cell phones, pagers, books, food, etc. will be allowed in the studio. If you bring these or any similar items, we will check them and return them to you upon leaving the studio. Unfortunately, we do not have time to sign autographs. Please do not bring Dr. Phil's books with you.

We have VIP passes, so we don't have to park 17 blocks away thank goodness. I have no idea what the topic of the show will be, but I hope we get some freebies while we're there.

3 comments:

ashkaitnjakesmom said...

I WANNA GO!!! How much were your airline tickets??

Laura said...

well, that sounds cool! Have fun!

Anonymous said...

Wow girl!!! You are so lucky!!! Let us know how it goes!!!