8.02.2006

Patterned Paper Challenge Layout


This book is...WOW! Very inspiring! In the back, there are several challenges to help overcome fears of mixing patterned papers (I'm not usually scared of that though).This layout is of Challenge #1. Go into your stack of scrap patterned papers (of which I have tons) and blindly choose 6 (no peeking). Punch a square from each of the six patterned papers, and then punch three photos with the same punch. Assemble your page. VOILA! I never, ever, ever would've put these papers together on ANY layout, but I think it looks cool in small doses. Thank you Sonia for inspiring me to get up off my rumpus and do this. It was the quickest layout I've evah done!

2 comments:

Laura said...

that layout looks great. Man, I gotta find time to do some of those challenges. I love that book.

ashkaitnjakesmom said...

That looks great!! I wish I was creative enough for scrapbooking!!