3.12.2008

I have never in my life!

Oh.my.gosh!

I have never been so embarassed in my Entire life! I just ruined my chances at getting the "mom-of-the-year" award Saturday night. We got busted having our sexy time. Bryce may be ruined for life (just kidding, he's okay now), but WHY DIDN'T I LOCK THE DOOR!!!

We put the kids to bed, and Bryce never, ever, ever gets up unless he goes to the bathroom. We were upstairs watching a movie and kinda got distracted. Chris looked up and said "OH MY GOSH!". I turned around, saw him, and screamed. I covered myself up with a blanket...what good was that going to do at this point? Poor kid was speechless! Chris asked him what he needed, and he just held up his empty sippy-cup and shook it. He acted a little pissy with Chris for awhile after he busted us, but luckily he hasn't mentioned it since then.

Lesson learned!

7 comments:

Shannon said...

LOL! Sorry but that is too funny!! Lock the doors next time.

Jacy said...

Sorry Girl! I have to laugh but I wouldn't be if it happened to us. That is something I am not ready to explain!

Angie Morris said...

UM LOL

Glad that hasn't happened to us.......knock on wood HA HA

Margie said...

Poor Bryce! LOL!

Unknown said...

sorry that happened.. our time will happen one day..well, hopefully not..LOL

Kristen said...

That soooo sucks and is a big fear of mine. Doors are always locked around here.

Riki said...

Oh my! sorry girl! Maybe he's too young to remember it or care. I hope he didn't think much at all of it. Shaking the sippy, man you did make me laugh though.