3.14.2008

My 6 month old!



I took Drew for his well-baby visit yesterday. It's always nice to visit the doctor and NOT have any problems :) He weighed 18lbs and 3 oz, which is in the 50th percentile, and he measured 28 inches, which is in the 90th percentile. I always compare his height and weight to what Bryce was at that age. At 6 months, Bryce was 19lbs 9oz and 27 3/4 inches, so they are pretty similar in size.

He got another set of shots, which he did so good with! He woke up at 1am to have a bottle, but that is the only side-effect of his shots this time. I probably need to take-off from work on "shot nights" because he got up at 1am, finally let me put him down (he wanted to be held) around 2:30am, and then my pager went off at 2:45am. So basically I was up from 1-4 this morning...YUCK!

1 comments:

Meredith said...

Drew is such a cutie!!! He is getting so big! Love the pic.