3.04.2008

Nuttin' Much

Chris is gone to Chicago for the week attending a seminar for work, so I'm here with the boys all week. This is the absolute longest amount of time that we've been apart since we've been married...heck, since we met. So, I'm a little lonely being the only grown-up in the house. I know he's bummed about being there. He's got a nice hotel room, but he's up there not knowing anyone. His classes are from 7a-7p, so that doesn't leave alot of time for anything fun.

I finished my first Jane Green book last night. "The Other Woman". It was "okay". Definately not the best thing I've read. It started off sort of boring, but picked up 3/4 of the way through. I have the next book "Swapping Lives" by Jane Green out to read next. It sounds a little more my speed than the previous one.

I purged all the crap I've had in my closet for YEARS and loaded it up to take to goodwill. Man, that felt good! I had so many clothes that I guess I was holding onto "incase", but they never would've been worn again. I'm getting closer and closer to getting into my "fat jeans". (the jeans that were my fat jeans before I got pregnant...not to be confused with my "fat ass jeans" I'm wearing now). I weighed in at Weight Watchers Saturday and I was 3 pounds down from the week before. All together I've lost 7.5 pounds in 5 weeks. It's coming off alot slower this time than it did before. I just wish I could get to the gym a little more often. I've been getting very creative with jumpropes, elastic bands, handweights and my staircase though ;)

0 comments: