8.12.2008

If you had a couple of hours.....

If you had two hours at home alone, how would you spend your time? This actually happened to me yesterday. It was sort of an impromptu daddy-take-the-boys-to-Chuck-E-Cheese day playdate yesterday, so I didn't have anything "planned" to do. I thought about soaking in a bubble bath, but it was the middle of the day. I thought about working on my scrapbooks, but couldn't find the motivation. I thought about power cleaning the house....nah!

I ended up putting on my bathing suit, grabbing my book, and laying out by the pool. It was extremely relaxing. I never get to just LAY there. It was such a beautiful day and I'm glad I got a little "me" time!

4 comments:

Jacy said...

Sounds heavenly! Glad you got some "me" time. What are you reading?

Monica said...

I'm reading "The Choice" by Nicholas Sparks. I've been getting into his books lately.

Jacy said...

Yep. I have read all of his books at least once. My favorite by him is "The Gaurdian"

Meredith said...

OMG girl... that sounds like the PERFECT way to spent the time!!!!!!!!! Glad you did that instead of anything else!