8.13.2008

My 11 month old


Well, as of yesterday :)

Only one more month until my baby has his first birthday! I can't believe it!

Yesterday was Bryce's first soccer practice. It was short and sweet! Made momma real happy since I had to get to work. The coach worked real well with the kids, and I think he's finally at an age where it's not complete chaos. All the kids followed directions so good. He learned how to stop the ball with his foot and kick it back. Games start a week from this Saturday :) I took some pictures, but they sucked...I guess from being in the gym.

2 comments:

Gwen :) said...

Little kids are sooo cute playing soccer! Where will his games be? My daughter is playing soccer in Smyrna.

Unknown said...

I can not believe that he will be one year old either!
Take lots of pics at the soccer game!