11.24.2008

Some pics you haven't seen yet



I'm finally getting around to uploading Halloween pics and while I was at it I threw in a few more on the slide show.

I took the boys to the dentist on Wednesday. Yep, both of them. I just love where I take them. It's totally centered around kids and they are familiar with the fears and tears that come with a dental visit. We see Dr. Mallette at Children's Dentistry. They have XBOX's in the waiting room along with puzzles and movies. When you go back, there are tv's mounted on the ceiling showing a movie. All the cleaning tools have special names and the kids get to visit the treasure box and get a balloon character (or sword in our case) when they are done. Oh yeah, and the token character toothbrush, flosser and toothpaste.

When I took Bryce for his cleaning last time, Drew was about 7 months old. They encouraged me to bring him in next time Bryce was due. I never took Bryce in for a cleaning that early because my ped always said it could wait until they were old enough to follow directions. But anyway, they made it quick and painless. Drew is going to have some crowding issues which were obvious to the dentist and I have noticed this as well. He got flossed and had a fluoride treatment. Bryce did great. He's weird in a way that he LOVES having his teeth cleaned/flossed/brushed. He will randomly go in the bathroom during the day to floss. It's a good habit to have!

0 comments: