11.25.2008

Things I learned last weekend

Everyday I seem to learn more about myself. I'm changing. I'm realizing what I can and can't do...some things that I could do in the past that I can't seem to get away with anymore. I noticed a few things this weekend.

*I don't think I'm meant to consume alcohol anymore. Cranberry juice and vodka was my drink of choice Friday night. The first one was WONDERFUL. I'm blaming the second one on my headache the next morning.
I guess I've drank maybe 10 or so times since Drew has been born. I just don't have that desire. It's a sad thing, I know. I had rather have a big Diet Coke or a Starbucks Latte. I've realized that I can still have a good time without the booze.

*I CANNOT CROCHET! I've been trying since Friday. The beginnings of three scarves have hit the trash. I don't have the patience AT ALL.

*The phrase "You can do anything if you put your mind to it" does not apply to me. There was another crafting "flop" other than the crochet mishap this weekend.

*You can redecorate by "repurposing" things in your house. I moved around some decor from different rooms and it has really freshened up the place.

0 comments: