3.12.2006

~~My top 5 Dream cars~~


This blog challenge really hit home with me. My husband and I are currently in the market for a new car, so if some of my "dream" cars seem practical, that's why. We're really trying to narrow down the field, but here are my top five!

1.) This baby above! The Infiniti G35 4-door coupe. This little car has everything that I love! I really like the sleek sophisticated look of the car.

2.) Nissan Maxima. I actually had a 1997 model years ago, and man that was a solid car. It had tons of zip and was loads of fun to drive.

3.) Nissan Murano

4.) If money were no option, the Mercedes CLK 500 Cabriolet.

5.) Man, it's harder to think of 5 cars than I thought it would be.....hmm...I'll say the new Ford Mustang GT, performance red. This was my single gal, pre-kids car. I loved it! Five-speed, spoiler, leather seats. AHH, I had a lot of good times in that car. But mine was a 2000 model, and I really dig the new retro body style on these cars.

3 comments:

Bonita Rose said...

love your choices... I like the Murano too!

Melissa said...

those are all good picks. :) I love Nissans, my grandpa has a Maxima and its so nice

Sonia said...

the maximas's are great cars. Altimas too. Lovin' the new mustang...what do you think about the new ford charger?