3.12.2006

Weekend Randomness

Okay, I really need to give props to this movie! I just finished watching "Walk the Line", and it was phenomenal! I'm shocked that it didn't win movie of the year at the Oscars, but I also haven't seen "Crash". I can't get over how well they sang in the movie. I just loved these two actors in this movie! And, being a southern gal probably helped peek my interest.

I raided Hollywood Video on Friday, and in addition to the above film, I also rented:
-In Her Shoes
-Flightplan
-Saw II
I planned on having a weekend indoors watching these movies, but the weather has been so awesome here! I've got spring fever BAD!! I'm ready to start landscaping projects. I got this really cool magazine in the mail last week that lists the different kinds of plants that look good together grouped in a bed. That's always been hard for me to put together, so now I'm really excited about getting down and dirty in the mulch!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We rented this movie this weekend as well. Still have to finish it, but so far so good!

B said...

DITTO! That movie was the BOMB!!!!! I saw it in the theatre when it openned - took the girls and we all LOVED it.