3.30.2006

Two Peas Blog Challenge

How much do you normally spend in a scrapbooking store? How often do you normally shop in a store? Or are you an online shopper?

I usually go shopping at my local scrapbook store once every two weeks. My average amount that I spend on supplies is $20-40. Alot of times I have spent way more than that! I was shopping there yesterday and managed to get away for under $8! I have shopped online on very few occasions. I have to fondle my supplies. See it, touch it, smell it....you know! I will shop online for things that I can't get my hands on locally. I get alot of QuicKutz from e-bay :)

4 comments:

tracie said...

I love to buy scrapping supplies. I am pretty close to your total. Sometimes it is more and sometimes it is a lot less. It depends on what I am scrapping and what I need. Which is usually something. I never walk out empty handed.LOL

have a great day
tracie

Ingrid said...

I hear ya about the hands-on thing. Its so much more comforting to buy something you can see for yourself first!

Michelle W. said...

lol. I love to buy what I can bring home right away too... So fun!

Michelle

Sandra Collins said...

I really like being able to see things and touch them as well.