3.29.2006

Oh yeah baby!

I finally got a day off! I've pulled in mucho hours the past couple of weeks between all of my jobs. I leave for sunny Arizona Sunday morning! That's part of the reason for my mad work schedule. Since I only work PRN, that means I have no benefits now. No vacation time, no sick time...luckily Chris has the health insurance on us. So, needless to say, my trip will be sans pay, but WELL WORTH IT!

I'm going with two "non-scrapper" friends, so my time touring the LSS's will have to be alone. They absolutely think I'm crazy for spending my money on QuicKutz instead of a new Coach handbag. I did manage to sign up for a class at Scrapbooks-Etc in Mesa. I'll be taking Eva Flake's "Just My Type" class. All the things that scrappers do on the computer these days amazes me, and hopefully I'll pick up a thing or two in her class.

My grandparents are house/dog-sitting for my parents this week while they are cruising the Western Carribbean (LUCKY!). So, I promised Grandma I would take her to the mall today for a little bit of shopping. It should be fun! I need to pick up a new swimsuit for my trip: as much as I hate to see myself in one already. I hate the "first" time being seen in my swimsuit. I don't know why. After I break the ice the first time, I'm alright.

2 comments:

Sonia said...

have fun in AZ! I hear just behind UTAH, it's an LSS heaven!

Monica said...

Thanks! I'm mapping out my gameplan as we speak!