1.04.2010

New Year. New Me.




So, I made a few 'Resolutions' this year and I'm blogging about them so I can (a) remember them, and (b) hold myself accountable. Some of these are just considered one-time goals, and some are complete lifestyle changes for me.

Here they are.......

1. Keep better track of our money. I always have a general idea of the amount of money in our checking account, but I want to tighten up on that. It will ultimately help us to save more.

2. Get back on the coupon wagon. I fell off BAD! Luckily I had stockpiled enough that I didn't have to buy anymore at regular price, but the other day Chris told me we were almost out of toothpaste! I thought that would never happen! I am going to have some control and not go out and get things we won't use just because they're "free". I'm also going to buy less of the junk.

3. Climb a rock wall. I just want to do this...once.

4. LOSE the WEIGHT once and for all! Yes, this is a stereotypical New Year's Resolution. But...I began 8 days ago, so I have a head start! I've been working out with a personal trainer for 8 weeks now. I've managed to shed 11 inches from my body, lose 6 pounds from the scale, and 11% reduction in body fat. I've been busting my ass in the gym for some time now, but I just recently got my nutrition up to par. You'll probably be reading more about this on my blog. I hope to journal about it here. I've taken a BEFORE picture, but I won't post it until I'm satisfied with the AFTER ;) So stay tuned!

5. BLOG So many other things have come in the way of blogging. Facebook is one. I quit the "farm" and I'm cutting out my overall internet time during the day....but looking back and re-reading all of the previous blog entries and looking at the photos really made me regret not doing it more often. Hopefully I still have some readers out there, but if not, I will at least have it documented for my memories.


I will post regularly here from now on and keep you updated on the status of my resolutions!

P.S. You may also be subjected to photographs of my random craft projects. I have a few things brewing and a few thing completed.

0 comments: