1.05.2010

Organized Home

I'm really trying to get organized and I realize that it's not going to happen overnight. I'm hoping that once the kids get back in their regular routines next week, that I can make more progress.


I printed off some templates from organizedhome.com. My goal is to have a "home planner" to include meal plans, upcoming appointments, birthdays (so I can finally remember to MAIL cards in time!!!), important telephone numbers, take-out menus etc, so everything will be in one place. I'm going to keep it all nice and neat in a 3-ring binder.

I'm starting work a couple of hours earlier tonight, so that has me in a pretty foul mood. I feel obligated sometimes, and it is only two extra hours, but it just really ruins my mood :( I guess because I have so much that I "want" to do, but I feel like I should rest up.

1 comments:

chandra said...

Hmmm, this sounds like an awesome idea for a group craft day. I want a home planner too!