1.29.2010

So, 8 pounds by the end of February?

I think I can do it?!?


That's my goal. Two pounds a week is reasonable....I think. Although I did choose the shortest month of the year to complete this challenge in. Oh well.

So, I had my RMR (Resting Metabolic Rate) tested yesterday. Basically it tells how many calories your body burns while it's at rest. My metabolism is normal. I just haven't been eating enough. I followed weight watchers to a "T", but with all of the exercise I've been doing, it's creating too much of a deficit. I couldn't make myself consume the Activity Points and Weekly Points that Weight Watchers allows, and I'm really not sure why. My calories at 24 points ranged from 1050-1300 a day, when some days I was burning 800 calories working out. I get it now. My trainer and I decided we would slack off on the intensity of my workouts until I get back into weight loss mode again. I'm watching my heart rate closely and taking longer breaks in between sets.

So, I'm trusting science for the month of February. I'll be posting lots of numbers here for the next month. Let's see if it works.

It takes a deficit of 3500 calories to lose a pound, so if I want to lose 8 lbs this month, I need a deficit of 28,000 calories.

Here's how it'll look:

WTD (weekly) Calorie Deficit:
MTD (monthly) Calorie Deficit:

Beginning Month Weight: too much!

2/5 Weigh-in:
2/12 Weigh-in:
2/19 Weigh-in:
2/28 Weigh-in:

EOM Weight:
EOM Weight Goal: -8 pounds

****************************

BMR + Calories Burned = (1637 + ) =
Calories Consumed =
Calorie Deficit = ( )
Ratios: % protein, % carb, % fat
Water consumed = cups
Hours of Sleep =

0 comments: