12.28.2010

Christmas 20Ten

What a wonderful Christmas, but aren't they all?  I adore the holidays and I was very excited that we hosted ALL of the festivities this year.  It was just a *little* stressful planning and delegating, but much less than if we would have  packed, unloaded and repacked to go visiting.

 This is me on Christmas Eve.  I thought I had an overwhelmed look on my face.  A little forced smile if you will.  I had a horribly busy night at work just before the madness began.  Not much sleep for me but I pushed through!



We exchanged gifts with my family on Christmas Eve.  Thankfully my mom didn't get them anything humongous this year.  The past few years she has (think Kota, powerwheels, etc), but it was the year of the packing peanuts!  You can only imagine what the boys did with those.  It looked like a snowstorm in the living room!


I must've been a very good girl this year!  Here's me with my new Coach bag!!!  Yipee!  I also got a Pandora bracelet & charms, Brighton's jewelry, Loft and Francesca's gift cards, new dishes from Pier 1 and a cookbook.


Christmas Morning!!!


The aftermath!

 happy, but sleepy :)



All of the gifts are gone now, and I think Bella is the only one happy about it!

0 comments: