12.29.2010

Good Times


Today we had some great company.  This is Libby, Kerri and Julie.  My good friends from high school.  I see Libby and Julie a bunch, but I can't remember how long it's been since I've seen Kerri!  Maybe 6 or 7 years!?!  We were very close friends especially our Senior year of high school.  We had a lot of the same classes together, and then after h.s. we both went two semesters to VolState and were carpool buddies.  I still remember her purple Prelude!  Loved that car :)

Anyway, Kerri is now an army wife so her and her husband and kids move around bunches and she always has tons of family that want to see her when she's in town.  I'm just glad it all worked out and we were able to visit with each other today and let OUR kids play together!


This is little Zane - Julie's son.  Beautiful hair and looong eyelashes!


This is Kerri's newest addition - Aliza.  She'll be very well protected by her two older brothers :)


These are the rest of the kids having lunch, minus baby Philip who was napping.

It was so good to catch up today and it made me realize I should make more of an effort with ALL of my friends to get together more often - with and without kids. 

1 comments:

Julie said...

Just seeing this post! We did have a great visit! Glad we were able to see Kerri while she was in TN. Thanks to you for having us over!