12.21.2010

Photo HEAVY

Just wanted to share some of the crafty things I've been making the past month or two.

 Wine gift bags with paper flowers.

 Christmas Countdown blocks.  These have been the best EVER!  Now that we have a table saw I can really crank these out.

 "Believe" banner - found here

Frosted glass blocks.  I really enjoyed making these as teacher's gifts.  It took a little playing with technique, but I am very happy with how these turned out.

Tile coasters (for my mom).  She needed some for year round usage, and now that it's so close to Christmas (just my luck) I found an adorable tutorial to make some Christmas ones.  There's always next year!

Lastly, I want to add some ornaments to my book wreath to make it a little more festive!

1 comments:

chandra said...

I love that wine carrier, planned to make a few myself. Maybe that should be your craft for ACD 2011. :) So cute! Love it all!