10.03.2006

Bye Bye Diet Coke!

This is officially week 2 of my "carbonation/caffeine free" kick. I was drinking WAY WAY WAY too many sodas a day, and some days ZERO water! I decided to limit myself to two cans of Diet Soda per week. It honestly wasn't that hard! I haven't really even craved one the entire time. I had a couple of crabby days and some pretty bad headaches but all is well now. A doctor told me that carbonated drinks can inhibit weight loss. Have any of you heard of this? I was just wondering if there were any interesting articles out there on this subject. Anyway, I'm up to 96 ounces of crystal clear water a day, and I feel FABULOUS!

2 comments:

ashkaitnjakesmom said...

That's awesome Monica! I too don't drink diet soda anymore but that wasn't by my choice!!! It tastes nasty to me after the chemo! Way to go on the water!!!

Kristen said...

Bow to the princess...lol. I so need to follow in your footsteps. I've definitely fallen off of the water wagon these days.