10.06.2006

Is it Friday?!?!?

Thank goodness it's Friday. I woke up this morning and it feels like a Monday. I got called in twice last night. Once at 10:45, and again at 2:30. YUCK! Chris woke me up this morning and told me that Bryce had puked at some point last night. Poor little man was covered in it! I feel like such a horrible mom for not even knowing that he was sick last night. I just made a "small" pot of coffee. So much for my no caffeine.

We should have a pretty good weekend coming up! I'm playing bunco tonight with my girls, teaching a class at the scrapbook class Saturday morning, and we have a birthday party Sunday afternoon.

Please keep my friend Jenna in your prayers. She has been in Vanderbilt since the middle of September battling leukemia. She's a very strong woman, and please pray for her healing.

1 comments:

ashkaitnjakesmom said...

Awww poor Bryce!!! I hope your able to get some rest today!!